Monday 1 January 2018

First Stop - Sky Team Lounge T4

I am writing this from the Coromandel  Peninsula, our first stop already seems like a long time ago already.
I really liked the Sky Team lounge, I think it's much bigger than the main BA lounge at T5, but way nicer, lots more stuff to do, games consoles, TV room, Android tablets to use too. The lounge is on 2 floors, we went upstairs, the staff on the front desk said it was quieter and it sure was! We pretty much had the place to ourselves. As usual it's a buffet help yourself food; soup, pasta and sauces, salad bar, some snack food, and curry and rice type food. Since we knew we were being fed on the plane we were avoiding eating to try not to over do it! Some nice wine (I only had a couple of sips of an Italian wine I though I might like).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day by Day- use this to get to a particular day or to see what we have done

Blog posts in Order with links: Click on any day to see that day's photos, videos and comments. To return to this page, scroll to the ...